Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Buy Life Insurance for Fishers Indiana Locally

Life Insurance for Fishers Indiana

Life Insurance for Fishers, Indiana Area Residents 


Do you live in Fishers, Indiana? Do you need to buy some life insurance? If you answered yes to both of those questions, I'd like to be your life insurance agent.

I have helped thousands of people with their life insurance over the last 25 years and would love to help you too.

If you already know you want me to help you with your life insurance, fill out this form to ask for a proposal from me or click the blue button.


If you need more information before we begin working together, then I've provided some reasons why you might want to consider letting me help you out.

5 Reasons You Might Want Me to be Your Agent





Here's a list of five reasons you might want to work with me.  I want to focus my help on what you need but here's an page about me and my agency and you can also find my Facebook page. if you are interested in reading more.

  • Local to the area I'm close by if you need any face-to-face help to buy your life insurance.
  • Long-time experienced life insurance agent Over the past 25 years, I've helped thousands of people with their life insurance.
  • Help completing your life insurance application Life insurance applications are lengthy and can be tricky to complete accurately. I'll make sure everything is completed and submitted properly.
  • Help satisfying your underwriting requirements Once you've applied for life insurance, you may need to schedule an exam or provide additional information to the insurance company. I make sure you know what's going on and what to do.
  • Ongoing customer service After you've bought your policy, I'll continue to work with you long after you've bought a policy. Since I've been an agent for more than 25 years, you can count on me being around to help.
Those are a just few reasons that might be important to you when deciding who to work with as your life insurance agent.

BONUS: Help with Your Open Enrollment Where you Work


At open enrollment time where you work, there are always a number of insurance options to choose from every year. I'll be on call for you at open enrollment time if you have any questions about the types of options you can choose from.

How to Get Started


The first step is to get some information from you so I can prepare a proposal for you. I've created a form for you to send me your basic information. This will help me understand what you want.

After you've fill out the form, I'll get in touch with you to decide how to move forward.

Here's the simple form to fill out or click the blue button to get started.



Related Article

Michael is a champion of guaranteed issue for employees in the workplace. He's been an insurance agent since 1992 and has worked with thousands of employees.


EmoticonEmoticon